In order to ensure the safety of your child(ren), we wish to make you aware of the safety rules we expect your child(ren) to follow:
- Child must wait for crossing guard supervision.
- Do not allow children to run across the street.
- Do not allow children to ride bicycles or skateboards across rhe street; they are required to dismount and walk across.
- Never allow children to cross by themselves. Students must cross with the After School supervision even if no vehicles are approaching or if a parent is waiting across the street.
- Children must stay within the marked crosswalk area at all times.
These expectations are set to insure the safety of all students. If these expectation are not followed, your student will no longer be allowed to walk home. They will then be changed to a pick-up student. All students are given 3 chances before they are switched to pick-ups.