Please direct all questions regarding the program to the After School SUCCESS office. Feel free to stop by during program hours; the office is located in the front office, or you can contact us through phone between 1:00-6:00 p.m. at (661)837-6105
- Dismissal begins at 5:30 pm.
- Students must be picked up no later than 6:00 p.m.
- Walkers will be released at 5:30 p.m. (Walker times are subject to change depending on Daylight Savings Time.)
- SUCCESS Staff is advised not to release any student before 5:30 p.m.
- If you would like to pick up your child before 5:30 p.m., you must report to the After School Office. (No later than 5:25)
- Please note that the person picking up the students must be at least 16 years of age.
- A photo ID is also required to pick up any student from school.
Students that are picked up before 5:30 p.m. without valid documentation will be marked as leaving early. Students with three unexcused early pick-ups may be dropped from the SUCCESS Program. Excused pick-ups include:
- Dr/Dentist Appointment w/ note.
- Religious reasons w/ note from church leader.
- Sports w/ schedule and note from the coach.
- (You may pick up a form for sports from the office.)
If you have any questions, please contact the After School Office at (661)837-6105 between 1:00-6:00 p.m.